Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, October 27, 2013

2005: Park Si Hoo appeared for the first time in a MV project

In 2005 Park Si Hoo appeared for the first time in a MV. He participated in a two-part MV project from Gavy NJ.

VDO #1 "Happiness" - 가비앤제이
VDO #2 "I will still live" - 그래도 살아가겠지

Sometimes they talk, but when you watch the VDOs you will understand what it is all about.

VDO #1 "Happiness" - 가비앤제이

Credit: hellonaver, thank you!


VDO #2 "I will still live" - 그래도 살아가겠지

Credit: Geonsx12, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wilma! My favorite scene in this set of MV is PSH with nosebleed & tissue stuck in his nostril but still keep watching TV with that innocent look of his. I think everyone ( fan or not ) who watched it must notice something special about him that so attractive ( at least for me!^^ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki. Yes, despite the nosebleed he kept watching next to the girl who gave him the nosebleed. I surely would have kept distance. 555
      Si Hoo always had something that distinguished him from other actors.

      Delete