Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

News : Park Si Hoo in " My Golden Life " as 'Tsundere Sonjeongnam'

Title :: Mysterious Tears + Hugs ... 'My Golden Life' Park Si Hoo, 

Heartbreaking Sonjeongnam's farewell

" I don't have confidence I can't make you happy ... to hold you"

Park Si Hoo's tearful hug made us feel so sad.

Park Si Hoo has released a torn heart of Choi Do-kyung through 
the broadcast on his love through a tearful eyes and a breakup hug. 
blurred the eyes of viewers in the aspect of 'Tsundere Sonjeongnam', 
a memorable memory. 

( Definition of Korean words )

Tsundere  : A person who look hard on the outside but soft on the inside 



* Sangjeongnam : Genuine man 




Viewers' comments after the broadcast

The viewers who watched the broadcast said, 

"Oh, Choi Do Kyung , You can really say that I am so heartbroken,

What is the love of Do Kyung now?", 

"Park Si Hoo, Life is back again! ",

" Do not cry Park Si Hoo. My heart is torn ",

" Park Si Hoo upgraded his performance every time! 
He can cry and smiled at the same time" 

******************

Full article below 

Mysterious Tears + Hugs ... 'My Golden Life' Park Si Hoo, 
Heartbreaking Sonjeongnam's farewell

Report article from OSEN = Park Jin-young, thank you!

In the 40th episode of KBS weekend drama 'My Golden Life' 
(Written by Su Hyung Kyung / director Kim Hyung-suk) 
That broadcasted on Jan 21, he learned the shocking fact that Jian tried
 to commit suicide 
after she left his house. The situation that she was so embarrassed after suffering. 
And decided to let Jian goes, who had just come to know her inner heart, 
Caused reddened of audiences' eyes.

In the middle of the drama, Ji'an tried to commit suicide, and after he realized 
his heart that he was desperate, he was saddened by regret and self-regret that 
he could not figure Ji's heart. Afterwards, Tongyeong looked at Jian who is working 
happily in the woodwork. And finally, he decided to come to Jian as if I had decided, 
"Let me hold you for a moment." Around the corner of the room, the soundless 
'mute tears' were shed and stroked her head and said, 
"I knew why. I knew ... why we can't . 

Then, he met the uncle Mr. Uncle Ji said he knew the attempt to commit suicide, 
"I was sorry I did not know. I can not even imagine, "he said." You've got a tightrope 
of life and death. No matter how bad you are, I thought you were afraid to build 
your self - esteem. " I confessed to Jian that I felt the most frustrating feeling 
and feeling of happiness right now. "Now I confess that the hardest thing is to push 
my heart to my brother." So I said, "I did not admit why you said I was not like me. 
It should not be. I know what you're talking about. "

Moreover, Touyoung said, "It was only my love, I was so foolish and arrogant 
that I thought so. I did not have any iron, "he said." I came home because I liked it. 
Who dares to say no to chaebol? I thought so, "he said. Finally, Togyeong said, 
"So ... I'll have to bother you now," he said, "I am ... I do not have the confidence 
to make you happy ... I hug." After Suzhou bottles in front of him, 
he sat down in a devastated manner.

[PHOTO] Capture 'My Golden Life'

Cr. parkjy@osen.co.kr, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment