Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, December 16, 2017

[Raw VDO] MGL - Ep. 32 Preview

EPISODE 32 :: My Golden Life :: Sunday, December 17
Broadcast date and time: Sunday, December 17, 2017 07:55 pm

Text from VDO conversation ::

Chairman Noh: This is a warning. 
From now on, no one gives Choi Do Kyung even a penny. Absolutely not.
DK Friend: Sorry, friend.
DK: Be well, you bastard.
DK Secretary: Come to my house.
DK: I have many places I could go!
DK: I didn’t want to eat alone, but I didn’t have anyone to eat with.
DK: Oh, you startled me!
JA: Let’s eat together. You came to make your final goodbye.
Hyuk: Is your knee okay?
JS: Yes, it’s totally fine.
Hyuk Friend (?): That you are worried about her is love, dude.
DK: If I say I’m going to do it, then I’m going to do it, grandfather.

JA: That person has gone. He’s left. I don’t want to meet him again, Choi Do Kyung.


Do Kyung is out on the street without even one credit card, 
 Jisu is worried about such a situation. 
However, the chairman Noh ordered everyone do not help Do Kyung.


In the middle of the night,
 Do Kyung came to see Jian without noticing himself, 
Jian accepts a meal from Do Kyung and thought it is the last greeting 
before he's going overseas and they eat together ...


Jisu goes to the hospital and find out that Hee and Hyuk are siblings. 

Jian working at the woodcarving shop, and visit Tae-su to give him a winter clothes, 
Meanwhile Do Kyung starts a part-time job at a health club to earn his living expenses.


VIDEO


Credit : KBS Drama, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment