Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, November 12, 2017

MGL - Ep. 22 : Finally, he found her!

Too bad, it's not "HIM" who we expected to find her! Hahahaha

Okay, the despearation still continue until next weekend then!

Here just some scoop from the episode

(ED : With google translation, I need to remind you that it won't be 100% accurate,
From now on, I will try to put Korean words along with English translation 
In case some of you who understand Korean can get better understanding, thank you!)

1. When Do Kyung went to see Hyuk



Basicly you can guess, he asked Hyuk if Hyuk heard anything from Jian.
But Hyuk asked him why he asked about her? 
And why he had to tell him when he knows nothing about Do Kyung .
That's when Do Kyung showed him his business card. 
But he said if Jian contacted Hyuk, he doesn't need to tell Jian 
that he looking for her, just contact him that he found her.


After Do Kyung left, Hyuk wonder about their relationship.
He said...

“재벌3세가 평범한 여자를 애타게 찾아다니는 거면 연애하던 
사이가 맞냐”고 물으며 서지안이 사라진 이유를 짐작했다.

"If the 3rd generation chaebol is looking for an ordinary woman, 
it must be the same as dating," he guessed



2. When Do Kyung having a drink with his friend.


He said...

서지안을 걱정하는 최도경의 마음은 점점 더 커졌다. 그는 친구와 술을 마시며
 "지안이는 무서워서 도망친 거거든. 왜냐 내가 안 도와줬거든. 내가 도와줬어야 했는데 
말을 뱉어놓고 못 도와줬다"며 "너무 걱정돼. 미치겠다 너무 걱정돼서"라며 눈물을 흘렸다.
며 "너무 걱정돼. 미치겠다 너무 걱정돼서"라며 눈물을 흘렸다.


 "Jian ran away because she was afraid and because I didn't help her. 
I should have helped her, but I didn't help her.
I'm so worried. I was so worried that I would go crazy. " and he cried.

How long we have to wait for them to meet each other again?

---------------------------------------------------

Pictures bonus for this Episode!
No need for the words, I think!^^









*************************

1 comment:

  1. I just hope that Do Kyung will be able to find her and really stand up for Ji An. He is arranged to be married to Sora or So Hyun. 😣😣😣
    Oh no!!!

    ReplyDelete