Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, November 25, 2017

[ENG Sub. + RAW Video] MGL - Ep. 26 Preview

Part 26 :: My Golden Life :: Sunday, November 26
Broadcast date and time: Sunday, November 26, 2017 07:55 pm

English Sub.




Jian, who has suddenly confronted with Tae Su in unconfined minds 
and feel even more confused with many emotions. 

After seeing Gian, the behavior of Tae Su is strange ...

Chairman Noh finally knows that Ji-an is not his granddaughter 
and rushed back to Korea.

Do Kyung tried to find out why his mind was closed to the different attitude of Jian,.
But the more she treated him colder the more it's worse for him. 
In the end, Do Kyung decided to wait for Jian to convey her his heart.

VIDEO


Translation from the video by Areli777, thank you!

Grandfather : I hear you both messed up really badly. 
What's this about Seo Ji An not being my granddaughter?

Hyuk:  Have you anything fixed for lunch today?
JS:  No, I haven't
Hyuk: Then how about I buy you that meal I owe you today?
JS: I'm going out to lunch today!

Hyuk's sister : Don't devote so much attention to Seo Ji An. 
Aren't you concerned about yourself as well?
Hyuk: The thing is, I promised I'd do just that.

JA:  Right now I'm happy just doing this. I love the work I'm doing.

JA: Mr Choi, why do you keep upsetting me by coming to see me?
DK:  Because I'm too worried about you just to let things be.
 I'm so anxious about you I could die.

Picture 









Credit : KBSdrama/facebook, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment