Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, September 15, 2017

KBS article : Here it is ~ Unpredictable weekend drama Part # 1 : Leaving home & High School Flashback


          Posted by KBS drama
September 15, 2017

" I'm coming! To my parents' house ..... "

Know the secret of birth(Not secret yet)
Declared to leave home


So last week, 
Drama haves pupil Earthquake @. @  By ending village. radish. Lee. 
Was it the early lead so hit jakganim  later, 
whereupon eat to live or ... geureosi ㅜㅜ



There are many speculations, and how it will flow

That lurks everywhere 
unpredictable reversal mines and  deployed rapid-fire
this week's story also looks ahead to the post-start

---------------------------------

"Who is she?"

# The first meeting  #Back_to_the_ High school

I would have bought an accident in Iljin-chan  ~

Anyway not galnom college should learn techniques of woodworking half 
between the transfer to that school reform


The atmosphere of ILJIN is led by a friend beside me.

put 
it up, I put my hand in my pocket,



RE wear ~~  Spread 
between a smile Boys

I'm getting caught up in sawing ! 


- Charisma cut! -
A moment of silence ~ and a 
hook! Stuck reform is


Reforms which
came to woodworking as a semi-constrained father 
because Jian at first sight I found the course?



So Jian This is a hyeokyi 
particular represent goals there is. 



Even if it is cold for others, it is 
only for Ji- an, but until the end of the drama,
 the relationship between the two will continue. 
(Pray earnestly -_-;)



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment