Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, August 14, 2017

Drama Festival 2017 : Park Si Hoo replayed the scene in drama " The Princess' Man " on stage

Can't resist to share this video!

Original video from center_oppa, thank you!

Link : https://www.instagram.com/by=center_oppa

" Park Si Hoo did live acting from TPM script on stage "

If I understand correct, 
it must be the scene when he asked Se Ryung to meet him at night 
Later before he was leaving,  she ran and hug him in the back.


And this scene became one of many classic scenes of this drama,
or we can call it " Back hug syndrome " that had spreaded to his next dramas
 " Cheong dam-Dong Alice " and " Local Hero " also! 
Let's see they will add it in " My Golden Life " too! 😂
VIDEO


Transcripts : 

äģŠã•ã‚‰äŊ•ãŽã¤ã‚‚りですか
What are you going to do for now?




å†ˇãŸãįĒãæ”žã—ãĻおいãĻをåŋ˜ã‚Œã‚ˆã†ã¨…
Try to forget and let it goes cold ...




もうč‡Ē分をåŊらãĒい
I will not false myself anymore




åŊることãĒおできãĒい
I can not lie




äēŒåēĻとあãĒたをåŋãŽåŋƒã‹ã‚‰čŋŊいå‡ēしたりしãĒい
I will never forget you from my heart again




č‡Ē分を抑えきれずæĨた
I came less able to suppress myself




いくら拒んでも...
No matter how much I tried to refuse ...



...Then he stopped (with a surprise expression) 
after heard audiences started giggling. Hahahaha

Love his expression, so cute!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment