Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, June 19, 2015

Another way we love....Park Si Hoo!

Fans bought Park Si Hoo's products or something Park Si Hoo used.
Including myself, so often I like to wear a necklace I had bought from JFM 2014.
I feels good everytime I wear it, just a little thing I can support him.
This is really show how passionate we have toward our dear actor.

We love Park Si Hoo!^^



Or even people who work with Park Si Hoo too
It's happen by coincidence or on purpose only they know
This is the way Park Si Hoo can effect our life personally

Park Si Hoo on his Weibo



Mr. Euro ( His hair stylist ) on his instagram



Mr. ohnavel's phone ( Mentor's staff) on his Twitter


How about yourself ? ^^

Credit : weibo.com/parksihoocn, thanks!
Credit : twitter.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment