Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sightseeing in Shanghai!^^

Let's pretend that tonight we were in Shanghai 


And we're going sightseeing on the river!

What a spectacular view!

Do you see " The Bund " ?
 The most famous landmark in Shanghai!



The light in the city

But....wait a minute! 
What is that bright light over there ?



Who is making a love confession to our Park Si Hoo ?

 What! Actually they meant " I love Shanghai "!!!



Are you sure it doesn't mean
" I love Si Hoo "



Oh well! Who know ? 
Our China fans have done so many incredible things before!^^



The end of our Shanghai Sightseeing


Hope you enjoy our ride 
with our most handsome guide, Park Si Hoo!^^

Credit : weibo.com/parksihoocn, thanks!
Credit : weibo.com, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the night ride in Shanghai with PSH! Thank you! I wish I could be there myself. Me too, I love SH (SiHoo).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me when I see letters that relate to this 3 letters ; P, S, and H! I always think of him first!^^ and it really sounds good to say either Park Si Hoo or just PSH!^^ Yes, I love to be there ( Shanghai) One day too. Just follow his scent!^^

      Delete