Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, October 10, 2013

To Park Si Hoo, with love from Romania



Hi  Park Si Hoo,

I’m Daniela from Romania, Europe

                                                                                 The dark green shape is Romania and the capital is Bucharest. 
                                                                                    This map shows that Romania is European Union member.


I know that you were in Turkey, located southeastern of my country. The distance between Bucharest and Istanbul, via Bulgaria, is 635 km, quite close, isn't so?

 My hometown Targu Mures, Mures County
The Administrative Palace with tower, on the right The Palace of Culture
 
I met you first in The Princess’ Man and the next drama was Prosecutor Princess, both broadcasted on Romanian TV channel Euforia.
You’ve made a deep impression on me. Much time I couldn’t separate Park Si Hoo by Kim Seung Yoo, I couldn’t see the actor behind the character so awesome is your performance. In my mind Kim Seung Yoo was Park Si Hoo living in another epoch and not someone created by a scriptwriter. Even now, I have moments when I imagine that Park Si Hoo will take the sword and will fight like Kim Seung Yoo did, but who can make justice with a sword nowadays?



Watching Prosecutor Princess I was able to think of Park Si Hoo the actor and I wanted to know more about you. From time to time, I searched the internet. I saw you there singing, dancing, interacting with your fans, together with your wonderful family, in interviews and award ceremonies. I admired your magic on stage or in front of camera. I liked your shy and gentle nature as human being and your playful self-confidence. I just looked forward to your next drama that will have broadcast on that TV channel. 



Maybe I’d have continued to treasure you in silence, but it was that unfortunate and senseless incident, which made me come out and express my trust in your innocence and support you. I saw all your dramas, in chronological order, on the internet: Which Star Are You From?, How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor, Iljimae, Family’s Honor, Queen of Reversal and the movie Confession of Murder. The last was Cheongdam-dong Alice on TV Euforia in July.


For me, it was like a journey to discover how much you worked to improve your talent and to refine yourself. You enrich with your talent and bright presence every drama and the movie too, but above all, you have an amazing gift to touch people’s hearts and inspire them to be creative, to try something new for your sake. I saw extraordinary beautiful and ingenious MVs support created by fans from all over the world, including Romanian fans. I don’t have such skills. I have only my heartfelt words and my loving thoughts towards you, but I know that in fact these words and thoughts are good energy, which can find and strengthen you wherever you are.




“I’m grateful that we met, through your characters, in this life and not another life
And we met on this planet and not some other planet
And that I recognized thee and I didn’t pass by your performances.”

Do you remember these words? They are adapted by Kang Suk’s declaration to Dan Ah.
Now, I declare to you, because I really enjoy watching you acting, singing, dancing or just being you.

Park Si Hoo, you are built not to shrink down to less, but to blossom into more.
If you continue to show up confident, radiant, noble, kind, compassionate, generous and loving, as you are, then the world is going to respond to you that way.
Go forward and just do your best as always.


“Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on us, for sure
That’s what fans are for
For good times and bad times
We’ll be on your side forever more
That’s what fans are for.”


 Credits: one photo from cafe.daum.net. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. You did it, Daniela! Congratulation for your first post and the picture are very nice too! Still more to come, right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! Thank you Nikki, it was enjoyable and give me a feeling of contentment.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy for you and I know exactly how you feel!^^

      Delete
  3. Thank you for introducing yourself and Romania to Si Hoo and us Daniela.^^
    I like your letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniela,new friend from Romania.You write very impressive.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation for your first post and I like you wrote..you're the good editor..Daniela.^^

    ReplyDelete