Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

MGL News : Interview actor, Lee Gyu Bok... "Park Si Hoo's attractive and a good looking model type top star with unpretentious"


Actor, Lee Gyu Bok who partnered with Park Si Hoo. 


Lee played as Choi Do Kyung's (Park Si Hoo) secretary, Yu Guan Woo 
of HaeSeong group in KBS 2TV 'My Golden Life '
(drama Su Hyung Kyung / Directing Kim Hyung Suk). 

When Do Kyung was out of Haesung group and suffered many difficulties, 
Ubi had delivered 200 million won to Do Kyung 
and played a strong role as his helper. 
Especially, the two men when they're acting with each other 
was one of the laughing points of  this drama 'My Golden Life'.


"At first when I was cast, 
the director wanted a typical secretary character for my boss, 
Before the shooting started after I read the script 
there were quite a lot of interesting things in there." 
Ubi seemed a little dull so I tried to add a cute concept into it. 

About Park Si Hoo who he has been playing with for more than six months,
 He has become closer to him as a brother. 
Lee Gyu Bok showed his passionate and affection toward Park Si Hoo 
like "Ubi" in the drama when asked him to say something about Park Si Hoo. 


Lee : " I looked at Si Hoo brother as a top star with unpretentious.
We've been shooting together in many different places 
and he was a special person for me. 
He made a lot of jokes on the shooting spot and naturally made me feel at home. 
He's cute enough to be very attractive even if you look at him as a man's perspective.
 Thanks to his consideration, I was able to play comfortably throughout the drama. " 

The scenes when Do Kyung had a difficult time and Ubi' handed over 200 million wons
to Do Kyung had made a lot of topics. Some said Ubi was such a fantasy character 
that can not be real, and some said it's a smart move to
invested your life liked gambling with a succeesor chaebol

Lee said "I thought about it, but even if I were in that similar situation, 
I think I would have done like Ubi, and if we talked about it more realistically, 
Do Kyung will come back to his company and become a chaebol again. 
In a nutshell, I think there was a side of you to believe in gambling. 
And he also had a special relationship with Ubi. "


Lee Gyu-bok, took a vacation break with 'My Golden Life' casts and staffs to Guam 
from March 12th to 16th. His first vacation reward since his 10 years of acting career 
And he could not hide his passion for the whole interview. 

"Guam weather likes summer. All my clothes got smelly.
I've been drinking a lot and suddenly it's already dawn.
I'm going to do some shopping for tourist T-shirts (laughs) 
I have a lot of pictures that I have taken so far,
 I want to try to take pictures with my brother Sihoo!
There are a lot of pictures that have been taken in the meantime 
I will go sightseeing for a good photo.

Credit : Newsen, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment