Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, January 20, 2018

(RAW) MGL - Ep. 40 Preview

Text Preview Episode 40 :: My Golden Life :: Sunday, January 21

After hearing of the things about Jian. Do Kyung makes a promise 
that he will not make Jian had difficult time because of him.

When Hyuk saw Jian and Jiho coincidentally, he realized that Jian and Jisu were sisters.

Manager Min gives the information of Do Kyung that she was trying to give to Myung-Hee
to chairman Noh about the search for Do Kyung...


Translation from VDO ::

JH: Big noona! (meaning the older of two older sisters)
Hyuk: Is that friend your little brother?
JA: Oh, you saw Ji Ho.
Hyuk: Then, who is Seo Ji Soo?

JS: I have to meet someone today.
MH: Who? Sunwoo Hyuk?

Papa Seo: What are you doing here now? 
Why are you all of you coming here making me uncomfortable?! 
Please stop doing that, all of you!

Grandfather: What happened with Do Kyung? 
Did you find his woman?
MH: Not yet.

Min: It’s Vice President Choi Do Kyung’s location.


DK: Ji An, I’m sorry I didn’t know. I understand why it can’t be.  
From now on, I’ll put your mind at ease.

Raw VDO
(Sorry, can't find anywhere yet. Will update better one later)



***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment