Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, December 9, 2017

MGL - Ep. 29 : Please get out of my life! No! I will be back!^^

Capture from the news...On Ep. 29

Jian ignored Do Kyung who came to see her as he's invisible. 
She didn't answer his words at all. 





Choi said, "I told you that I came to see you today and I will keep coming." 
Jian asked why he was coming back, and  Do Kyung replied, "I miss you." 
"I do not think about playing with love," said Jian, who refused Choi's mind. 
When Jian was angry, Do Kyeong was rejoiced that she "came back to the old Jian." 





When Jian told him, "I want you to step out of my life, I am finished," 
But Do Kyung kept laughing and laughing and said, 
"You have returned about 80% of your old Seo Jian"

Jian said, "Why you smile?" 
Do Kyung said, "I can not stop laughing."
"But I have to go back to work, see you later."




Later Do Kyung visited Jian again. And asked her how she knew the fact 
that he met with Jang Sora. Jian threaten him that "She'll contact Roh Myung Hee 
to ask her do not let him come to see her," 





Hyuk saw Do Kyung who came to see Jian and mentioned about 
Do Kyung's past irresponsible behavior and told Do Kyung to stop 
and said "Do not shake Jian's heart." 

***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment