Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, October 23, 2017

MGL - Ep 16 : Wrapped up story Part # 1 : The Deal done, Ji Tae's wedding, and Do Kyung went to see Jisu

This article by Korean blogger,  Dodd Eve, thank you!


My Golden Life  Episode 15

My golden life 16th Episode, 
Jian's brightly smile, going through the heart of Do Kyung

Do Kyung, who decided for the sake of the 40th anniversary event, 
Had set up a condition with Jian to successfully complete the anniversary event finale. 



DK : Eun Seok must stay for ten days after the wedding ceremony.


Jian can not do it because she can not be sure of herself. 
DK : I didn't do it for your favor.



He tells his parents before hand that it will be harder for him to finish the ceremony.


So Ah planned to do a small wedding 

Instead of wearing a wedding dress, 
wear a dress and a suit to save money as much as possible to save money from the cost.


Seohyun and Jiho have a secret alliance and exchange contact information 
so that they do not meet each other. 

Do not come where I am going?





Yoon Jae Jung will assume the role as Jian's assistant 



Do Kyung went to the bakery wonder about his own sister, Jisu, 
He acted as if he accidentally met her

He's asking if it is not hard to stay for a while but Jisu is always very positive person.


 

The person who had a lot of trouble is my sister, Ji'an. 
She worked hard so we could pay all the expenses at home. 
She gave me a pocket money. I never gave her any money.



After Do Kyung heard from Jisu and found that Jian was a good sister.
   

I wasn't go to college 
Even Jian had secretly submitted my application 
but my head was bad and I could not study.




  
Unlike my sister. I like convenience stores.



I have not been able to talk about Jian 
who was like my twin sister for so many years. 
I feel sorry and nostalgia.



(That's the way I'm living my life?)



   To Be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment