Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, September 11, 2017

News : 'My Golden Life', Park Si Hoo effect! & His comic style went well!

So many news report praised Park Si Hoo about his performance in
 " My Golden Life "
When I have time I will collect them all to show you.

Today just a tiny bit!

Let me show you the news' title first ::


'My Golden Life' Park Sihoo comic sense went well


Park Si-hoo's return to 'My Golden Life' audience rating near 30%


 To act like a comic but not too comical ... That Park Si Hoo in My Golden Life' 


My Golden Life is equipped with ... Park Si-hoo


'My Golden Life', With Park Si Hoo effect 


Now, some part in the news ...


Park Sihoo is expecting to make some changes in his relationship with Shin Hye Sun, 
who plays Choi Do Kyung in the drama and he plays a solid role 
with his strong acting power. 

News about rating ::

According to the ratings agency TNMS, the nationwide ratings of 'My Golden Life' 
broadcasted on Sep 10. That were almost 30%. And 29.6% when the number of 
decimal places was indicated. The best 1 minute audience rating 
was 32.5% (9:05 pm). TNMS turned 
the audience rating upward to a forties female audiences. 

TNMS said, "In view of the fact that the audience rating increased to 30%
 in 4 times, there was support from 40s female viewers.  ' My Golden Life', 
started with a high audience rating of 20.7% from the first time, 
has even risen much faster than the previous drama 
'My Father is Strange'. because ' My father is strange' breaks the 30%
 for the first time until the 24th episode.

 Nielsen Korea also recorded 28.4% (nationwide) and 28.2% (metropolitan area), 
with 30% of the total. 

Such a Happy Monday to us all!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment