Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, September 16, 2017

MGL - Ep. 5 : No Myung Hee's true daughter is " Ji Su " Not " Ji An "



No Myung Hee's daughter is Seo-ji Su, not Seo Ji An. In the 5th episode of KBS2 'My Golden Life' broadcasted on Sep 16, Yang Mi-jung (Kim Hyeok-ok) told Seo Tae-soo (Chun Ho-jin), " 


She told her husband that No Myung-hee (Na Young-hee) had come to their house and she told Myung Hee that her daughter was Ji An (Shin Hye Sun) rather than Ji Su. Even the fact, her daughter was Ji Su 

During that time, she saw Jian was having a hard time and she decided to lie to make Ji An won't live suffering anymore. When she called the company and found out that Jian lost her full-time job due to her friend. Yang Mi-jung said, "I wanted to die." 

Soon Mi Jung said, "I made a mistake, I do not want to reveal the fact that it is not Jian." However, Yang Mi- jung said, "I can not help it. 

Credit : hei.hankyung.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment