Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A story of a Chinese fan who went to greet Park Si Hoo at Beijing airport : 2014/12/14


Actually she wrote quite a long article by starting about many obstacles 
before she could reach Beijing airport to greet him. Anyway she did it and lucky enough 
to be so close to him. How close ? Okay let's hear this part by yourself!^^

Told by 守厚星厚望, thank you!



This part of the story's after Park Si Hoo was walking out of the terminal to the parking lot....

And this is her own words : " ....We follow the footsteps of Hoo Hoo, no hurry.
 Hoo Hoo's skin is so white as snow. He was smiling, very gentle smile, he looked back and forth. There is a handshake, there are photographs, there are gently touch the clothes, ha! ha! 
I just lightly touch his clothes. Can tell you,  it's very soft & thin leather.



A short section of the road about three minutes to go, Well, he was on the van,
 sitting in the second row on the left side of the car, my three-step jump to the right side 
of the car. The door didn't close yet. I don't know his assistants or bodyguards 
who guarding him. I was standing outside looking then he smiled at me, I'm a fool, fool!
 I am reluctant on whether or not to go shake hands with him ah.
 I didn't call him or telling him " I love you ". 
All the sudden the car's door closed with a bang.


Although there are too many of sadness 
( I think she meant her journey before she arrived at the airport ), 
our hearts full of happiness and blessings. 
My mind had flashed back now and recall the scene in Shanghai last year, 
Feel it and look forward to see Hoo Hoo and our happiness will be more & more.

Today, my heart is still pounding in a rhythm!^^

Credit : parksihoobar.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment