Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

China fans : You come or not come, we will be there!

First I'm not sure what they really mean but now I knew....
 they meant what they said!

Really admire their spirit and continuous support for Park Si Hoo

Shared by Mei Park, thank you!
Uploaded photos & words by HooDamai, thank you!

October 12, 2014 
We were together in the sunshine; 
regardless of the strong wind, 
We were singing and smiling till the night. 
No matter where you are, we are always be your side. 
Park Sihoo, fighting!








Credit : weibo.com, thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Nikki, can you please post these pictures on all Hoo Factory social net work so that PSH and his team can see the love that his Chinese fans have for him. I am speechless -this brings tears in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already linked it to Hoo Factory's Twitter! And I will do it at Hoo's facebook too! Thank you for your suggestion!

      Delete
    2. Nikki can you please also post on Hoo Factory Social Networks the MV the Chinese fans made which included PSH's charities in Africa and the Chinese charities, which you post a few days ago? I think it will be nice to make him and his group aware of the goodwill charities that his Chinese fans have organized and participated in in his honor!

      Delete
    3. We did!^^ Almost every posts in here we will tweet to Hoo & upload on facebook as soon as possible! Thanks!^^

      Delete
  2. "You come or not come, we will be there!"

    So cute fans^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Chinese fans. They are really amazing. Like Anonymous, this brings tears in my eyes. What a beautiful and wonderful love of PSH's Chinese fans!

    ReplyDelete