Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kim Seung Yoo is back. Let's celebrate!



          Let’s celebrate this day, December 4, 2013, when Park Si Hoo is again on screen in his country, because abroad he never missed this year. For example in Romania, it was broadcast "Cheongdam-dong Alice" and re-broadcast "Prosecutor Princess". In our hearts, we always kept the flag flying that will be a break-point in the attitude of sk-entertainment towards Park Si Hoo and someone of them, who really counts will break the ice. It was to be the biggest, the public television KBS through his international channel KBS World TV, which starting from today will re-broadcast their  masterpiece production The Princess’ Man, after more than two years from premiere.

      I chose this beautiful  TPM OST song "I'm loving you today" ("Again, today I love you") sung by Baek Ji Young at the KBS  Drama Awards 2011 for the sequences with Park Si Hoo in the fore, with his face expressing his heart, touched till tears, pleased of his work, proud and happy. I hope that we'll see him living many same great moments in the future, because he merits.   


Credit:TSHMP2011, Thanks!

Park Si Hoo with his heart on his face
Park Si Hoo pleased of his performance
Park Si Hoo proud and happy


            And the same song, this time sung by Park Si Hoo on stage at The Princess’ Man FM in Japan, September 2012. What a beautiful performing and his voice as unique as himself. I like it very much.


Credit: linhdanpham, Thanks!


I’m sad because I can only look and I cannot touch.
You stand right before me and I’m always behind you.
I’m always standing in the shadow,
Crying with my shadowed face,
I can’t even ask you to turn around,
Again, I’m  crying.

Even when tomorrow comes, I love you
More than yesterday, I love you
Without being able to show what’s in my heart
Again, today I love you.

I don’t want to be behind you,
I always want to be beside you,
I want that day to come, that’s why I live.
Even when I see you, I miss you
Even when we’re together, I’m lonely
I don’t see an end to this one-sided love,
Although it’s hard and upsetting.

Even when tomorrow comes, I love you
More than yesterday, I love you
Without being able to show what’s in my heart
Again, today I love you, I only love you.

That person, the fool who doesn’t even know my heart,
That person, right in front of me
Yes, that person is you.
Even when I see you, I miss you
Even when we’re together, I’m lonely
I don’t see an end to this one-sided love,
Although it’s hard and upsetting.

Even when tomorrow comes, I love you
More than yesterday, I love you
Without being able to show what’s in my heart
Again, today I love you, I only love you.



Credit: The lyrics from Xandddie's MV- TPM, I love you too, Thanks! 





5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Daniela! This is your first love to Park Si Hoo, right!^^ It will be early morning for me ( about 6-7 am ) Very difficult to be able to concentrate when many people running around!^^ How about yourself ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!!!
      In Romania we have UTC+2, in Seul they have UTC+9 so we have Seul -7. When TPM start at 23:10, our hour is 16:10 = 4:10 PM.
      I tried to watch but at that link was on screen another KBS's drama so I didn't succeed. I'll try tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post with us Daniela.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post make me miss PSH very much....Thank you for sharing, Daniela ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Ladies. Thank you for comments.

    ReplyDelete