Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, December 11, 2017

AGB Neilsen & TNmS Ranking for drama " My Golden Life " Episode # 30 on Sun, December 10, 2017

Updated ::

Today, Dec 11, KBS2 'My Golden Life' background CP  said....

"First of all, I would like to thank all the audiences,
 "My Golden Life" is the story of true love and happiness of this generation. 

And the production team will try to solve this story with fun and meaningfulness."

TV Ranking on Sunday, December 10, 2017


1. AGB Neilsen

Link : http://www.nielsenkorea.co.kr/

Nationwide :

No. 1 :: My Golden Life with 41.2% rating 



Metropolitan area (Seoul)

No. # 1 :: My Golden Life with  40.8% rating 


2. TNmS


Nationwide : My Golden Life rank No. # 1 with 40.2 %

Seoul Area : My Golden Life rank No. # 1 with 36.3 %


Credit : Neilsen & TNMs, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Gonchu226.blogspot.comDecember 11, 2017 at 8:28 AM

    ����������
    Keep it up, PSH and SHS and the entire cast of MGL.

    ReplyDelete