Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, October 16, 2017

MGL - Ep 14 : Park Si Hoo ...Part # 1 : Retro museum & Jisu visited

How do you think about Episode 13 and 14?

I'm glad Jian told Do Kyung!
Seeing her suffer alone it's really hard to watch!
Whatever will happen with them that's the reason we like watching K-drama, right?^^

Some scenes are difficult to get the pictures like the scene 
when Do Kyung & Jian went to the Retro museum. 
But the scene when Do Kyung in the board meeting, I got a lot of good pictiures out of it. 
Maybe beacause it's indoor shooting and he just sat there, didn't talk much at all 
so all he could do is showing his facial expression and all of them are gorgeous, 
You will see! And the last scene when he's mad, of course I won't miss that!
Just love to see him mad, so handsome! 😂  😂 😂

Okay...Let's start our memory on Episode 14.

Plan to send Eun Seok study abroad


Go away Oppa!




At Toy Museum

" DJ DK "





Out from the museum







Oops!
(Not me!^^)


Jisu visited



Hello! Remember me?




I'm your...


Sister's oppa


Omo!



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment